Thursday, September 16, 2010

Summer Time Fun !!!

Cole sleeping (I love watching them sleep sometimes, they look so peaceful !!)

Just being silly !


This was when we all (Me, Rett, Cole, Carter, Chrissy the dog and Cookie the cat) slept out on the trampoline. It was so much fun !!! It is one of my favorite memories from this summer.

After quite some time here are a few pictures from this summer. There will be more to come, soon I promise. As you will hopefully understand with four kids 24-7 I didn't have much time for posting stuff on the blog. Hopefully you all will forgive me !!

1 comment:

kimberlyharvard said...

I forgive you :) But I'm so glad to see new pictures of you and the kids. Looks like sleeping on the trampoline was fun! You're such a good mama to those kids :) Miss you tons!!