Monday, December 28, 2009

Fun in the Snow !!!

Cole was excited to go outside in the snow !
BRRRRR, That's all I have to say about that !! I took all of the snowy pictures in about two minutes flat, I couldn't wait to get back inside. I do not love being in the snow. I love to sit inside and watch it come down and it is really pretty, but I like it from inside for sure.

Carter shoveling and shoveling and shoveling the snow.











Rett decided to make a huge snowball, he did not end up making a snowman, they just destroyed it after they made it really big, that's a boy for you.


















Carter is obsessed with shoveling the snow. He really enjoys it, he will go out and shovel a few times a day on the days that it's snowing. He did everyone's driveway in our circle this day. I only hope that when he is older, he still likes it. Yeah right !!

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

I'm so glad you have new pictures! They are all great! It doesn't surprise me that Carter likes shoveling so much. I can't wait to see you guys.
Love, Brig